Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lasagna for Thanksgiving, 2010


"Yummy" as Matt tells me and ask "Did you cook it exactly as the recipe calls for. I sure did!  He brings home a recipe book from the library and he knew I was making Lasagna for Thanksgiving for the last two weeks and wanted me to make HIS version.  (psss - it's almsot his - with his understanding of substitution).  We are having family over but keeping it small as not too overwhelm him.  Some family Wii fun before dinner, after dinner and then the homemade apple pie to top off the day for dessert.  Happy Thanksgiving All and remember to keep it simple and not to stress yourself out.

2 comments:

  1. He absolutely loved the lasagna and all the fixin's with it. He had a terrific day. Matt was able to verbalize with me when it was getting too loud - too many talking at the same time. The remedy was for him to put on his headphones. He did so well and as his reward he was allowed to stay up much later than his normal bedtime. We had a very relaxing and enjoyable Thanksgiving - totally stress free and I hope yours was also!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment