Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just another day

Time to pour me a tall glass of martini - only wish I had one.  Yes, today is just like any other day -- full of rages and disappointments.  A two - 1/2 hour temper tantrum cause he could not find his game boy and swore mommy took it as a punishment.  Only to find it at the bottom of his bed stuck in his covers.  Some days I just wish I could turn me off.

Get ready for a chat around 7:00 - 7:30 if you are around.  I will have it up and running so come and join if you are ready and able.  Marti

1 comment:

  1. Well I dont have a blog not sure I want one. But today is Monday, day went well, did some work, then did library for Adian's class. Things seemed to be going well. Then we got home and he got on a rant about going to see his friend, finally after 15 min of a tantrum I decided to let him go. I said be home by 5:00. 4:45 comes around there is Aidan and his friend and the back door. Aidan is upset because his friend wants to go inside and play video games alone.

    Then comes the ranting, along with the hitting and throwing and what do you think? Aidan head butts me in a rage and I have not one but two swollen lips. Sigh, and to make things worse he has a melt down about nobody wanting to be his friend. Which is not true but I can't console him then he runs away into the middle of the street and I in my slippers and no coat in 12 degree weather get in the car and get him. Well now 1/2 later he remember nothing! ughhh what a day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment